• Create Template and Components that are reusable in applications used across different platforms and various form factors
• Design and implement AEM workflows and integrate with other applications by developing OSGI services in AEM.
• Implement screen designs with HTML, CSS and JS based frameworks.
• Exercise the practice of TDD and BDD by implementing unit test cases for modules being developed.
• Implement appropriate design / integration patterns to promote code reusability.
• Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse and participate in code review practices to ensure good quality of the deliverables.
• Work closely with the Tech lead and Architect in implementing the proposed solution design .
• Work closely with the Program manager in exercising program execution practices and participate effectively in Scrum and Sprint related workouts.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Core Java and Java EE based technologies such as Struts , Spring , Hibernate, OSGI etc .
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in developing web content management solutions using Adobe experience manager..
• Strong experience in creating AEM components workflows, services and integration with multiple 3rd party applications / systems
• Experience in integrating AEM Forms, Adobe Analytics and Target is an added plus.
• Experience in testing practices such as TDD and BDD is an added plus.
• Experience with secure and effective coding practices
• Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
• Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
• Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache Httpd, Nginx, Weblogic , Jboss , Websphere etc
• Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 11 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - System Programming|
|Contact Person||Syed Shahbaz Ali|
|Address||No.122/1 And 122/2, Brigade Road, Opp. Brigade Towers|