Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
2. Well versed in ES 2015 and 2016 syntax and best practices.
4. Expert in node.js runtimes across various LTS and latest versions. Should know PM2, 'forever' and other deployment runtimes.
5. Should be very comfortable with Linux and managing server environment in AWS, Azure or any other major cloud setup.
6. Should know atleast 2 frameworks in great detail - Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Total.js, etc.
7. Should be experienced in developing RESTful APIs and Microservices with best practices in industry.
8. Should be comfortable in designing and setting up RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server, etc) and NoSQL databases like Mongo, Couch, Cassandra, etc. Expert in SQL and NoSQL queries.Should know ORM tools.
9. Comfortable with npm and package management.
10. Should be hands on with build tools and task runners like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, etc.
11. Well versed in various browser-side frameworks like Angular, React, Vue, etc.
12. Well versed in HTML/CSS/SASS/LESS.
13. Should be comfortable in other modern technologies/languages like Python, Go Lang, etc. Should be open to work across technologies.
|Experience||3 - 7 Years|
|Salary||12 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||Full stack Development|