Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Replenish inventory of LPG bottling consumables.
- Co-ordinate with logistics to ensure that the indents are serviced in packed segment.
- Responsible for the Implementation and Maintenance of ISSSRS element no 4 &8. .
- Ensure proper daily line ups for both bottling & bulk operations.
- Complete responsibility of productivity of the Bottling operations and MT packed per Man-hour.
- Vehicle turnaround time of the packed segment to be as per the agreed KPI’S.
- Planning of workmen activity for production, bulk loading and other activities as per the demand.
- To ensure 100% of the indents are executed on a daily basis for the bottling segment (On Time & Full)
- Co-ordination with OIC-Logistics for the vehicle availability.
- 100% reporting of Incident / Accident in the prescribed format
- To meet the Carrousel Output of 500 cylinders/Hour.
- To submit one STOP audit and Two Near Misses per month.
- To follow the maintenance schedule and execute all jobs related to plant equipment.
- Overall responsibility of the segregation and storage of cylinders.
- Control of consumables in Bottling and ensuring of the KPI’S to be met with regards to consumables usage.
- Overall responsibility of up keep of machinery and reduction in down times during production runs and to
ensure that preventive maintenance schedule is adhered to.
- Co-ordination with Maintenance Executive to ensure that the down time of the bottling machinery is
- Understanding of Total’s Golden Safety Rules, Implementation of the same and encouraging / motivating Staff / workers
reporting to them for implementing the same
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Oil / Gas / Petroleum|
|Key Skills||Operation management|
|Contact Person||Mr. Ahmed|
|Address||No.122/1 And 122/2, Brigade Road, Opp. Brigade Towers|