The Store Manager is Driver for Total Store Sales, Customer Experience, Visual Merchandising and Overall Process Excellence. Her Primary Responsibility Includes Management of the Store, Directing the Work of Direct Reports and Maintaining Store’s Culture By Providing World Class Customer Experience in a Personalised Category like Lingerie.
· Responsible for Overall Store Operations, Sales Target, Store Profitability.
· Leads Financial Growth of the Store, Year Over Year
· Leads the Sales Floor and Drives Store Results Through the Store Team
· Creating Emotionally Engaging Customer Experiences, Consistent with the Brand Vision
· Be Responsible in Communicating Promotional Events and Latest Offers to Customers in Creative Way.
· Role Models, Coaches and Develops Best-in-class Selling Behaviour in the Store Team
· Sets Visual Merchandising Expectations to Brand Standards, to Ensure Brand Consistency that Impacts the Customer Experience and Maximizes Overall Business Results
· Ensures the Operations of the Store are Executed with Excellence
· Accountable for the Development of Store Staff Product Knowledge Which in Turn, Enables High Performance Selling
· Influences and Inspires Associates to Unlock Individual Potential for Extraordinary Selling and Productivity Results
· Responsible for the On Boarding, Training, Development, Performance Management, Terminations and Succession Planning of Direct Reports.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Key Skills||Store Manager|
|About Company||recruitment agency|